Philips 75-Watt A19 EcoVantage Light Bulb, Soft White, 2 Pack

Philips 75-Watt A19 EcoVantage Light Bulb, Soft White, 2 Pack



  • Provides 25 Percent energy savings
  • Contains no mercury
  • Fully dimmable
  • Ideal for table and floor lamps
  • Medium base, A19 shape





Philips 75-Watt A19 EcoVantage Light Bulb, Soft White, 2 Pack


Hi,I did the following:
Where can I find the light bulbs I need?I have a basement apt. and my lighting fixtures have (2) long, florescent bulbs in each. I hate the lighting and want to replace them with those bulbs that give off more of a natural light...but I cant seem to find any. Do I have to replace them with the exact size bulbs? Where can I find the natural sunlight bulbs in the size I need?
I would love to get the full spectrum bulbs but they are way too pricey.

Posted by Amy
hehehe!!

Posted by THE ONE
HOME DEPOT! They have everything and the workers there are always very good at finding you what you need. If they don't have you'll at least know quickly and be able to search somewhere else.

Posted by Ron
What you need are called 'full spectrum' bulbs, they do need to be exactly the same length as the existing ones but they give a much better balanced light, they cost more because they are more expensive to manufacture.

Many clothes stores use them for example so that people don't have to take clothes outside to make sure the colours are the same in daylight, they are also much more restful for the eyes.

Posted by lee26loo
Just replace them with ordinary 100 watts filament type light bulb.

Posted by Ret68
I haven't shopped for fluorescent bulbs before, but from searching on the net have found out that (as I understand it) there is a CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating that indicates how colors will appear under the light. The higher the CRI the better they look. I think the main differences in the bulb is the coating on the inside of the glass, and some coatings have a mixture of elements. So I would say look for a bulb with a high CRI. Check the following site and it might help. http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/publications/equipment/lighting/section7.cfm?attr=0 ...Good Luck...


Add your own answer in the comments!

Healthy Express Cookbook
101 Fresh, Light & Quick Dinner Recipes
Healthy Express Cookbook



Orignal From: Philips 75-Watt A19 EcoVantage Light Bulb, Soft White, 2 Pack

Share:

recent posts

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts