Oral-B Pulsonic Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head

Oral-B Pulsonic Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head



  • Removes significantly more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
  • Comes with the Precision Tip replacement head that cleans between teeth in hard-to-reach areas-where stains start
  • Oral-B is the #1 Most Dentist Recommended Toothbrush Brand Worldwide

Sonic Technology. Whitens teeth by reducing surface stains in two weeks. Gentle, effective cleaning to remove plaque. Works with: Oral-B Pulsonic and Oral-B Vitality Sonic. Will not work with: Oral-B Sonic Complete, Oral-B Smart Series, Oral-B Professional Care, Oral-B Vitality, Oral-B Pro-Health Power, Oral-B Vitality, Oral-B CrossAction Power.



Oral-B Pulsonic Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head


Hi,I did the following:
Battery toothbrushes work better than regular?My sister tells me that a battery powered toothbrush is way better than just an old fashioned toothbrush. These battery powered ones intrigue me, but are they really better?

Posted by Mike W
the head moves so its like you move your arm 100 times faster for a more intense brush

Posted by mary k
They are better but not for me. I have a tendency to open my mouth when I brush & the toothpaste flies everywhere. My roommate swears by them.

Posted by MDCM
Yep! I changed to a battery toothbrush about a year ago, even my dentist remarked on how much cleaner they were. Wished i had purchased one sooner......go for it gal :-)

Posted by Sheeeeeee
they are definitely better than regular tooth brushing.


What do you think? Answer below!

Auto Secret Power
Powerful programmable desktop subliminal software program. 75% Commission.
Auto Secret Power



Orignal From: Oral-B Pulsonic Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head

Share:

recent posts

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts